Craft Autoworks provides a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on craftsmanship of the build and materials. All appliances are covered by their respective manufacturers warranty.
Craft Autoworks LLC warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defect in material and workmanship for 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of pickup, unless otherwise noted on contract. This warranty extends to the original buyer only(unless specified by Craft Autoworks). This warranty does not cover any component, assembly, structural features, drive train, suspension, emissions, or any other part associated with the original manufacturer of the concerned vehicle. Within the period of this warranty, Craft Autoworks LLC will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by Craft Autoworks LLC or a service center approved by Craft Autoworks LLC. Individual appliances including but not limited to furnace, fridge, hot water heater, inverter, battery, solar panel, solar charge controller, battery isolator relay, fan, AC unit, and swivel seats are not covered under this Warranty and claims must be filed with the original manufacturer of the product. All expenses related to replacing or repairing defective materials and workmanship under this warranty shall be assumed by Craft Autoworks LLC except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer: Normal and reasonable wear and tear, damages incurred from negligence or misuse, damage or defect in products, appliances, or materials not directly related to the installation of the product, and damages or defects to the vehicle including but not limited to: body, suspension, drive train, exhaust, electrical, and structural.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
2. Repairs necessitated by use.
3. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or equipment failure.
4. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than Craft Autoworks LLC authorized service technician.
5. Changes or alterations to the vehicle or it’s equipment
6. Any damage resulting from driving on unpaved roads
7. Any damage resulting from not/incorrectly winterizing the van and being exposed to freezing temperatures
8. Any products/components provided by the client will not be covered under any part of this warranty unless expressly stated by Craft Autoworks LLC