This 2021 Sprinter 144 4×4 was a fully decked out adventure rig with all the bells and whistles possible. The owner wanted a base camp surfing and mountain biking trips as well as off road exploration.
Systems include 600ah of Lithium batteries, 3000 watt Kisae inverter/charger, Nomadic Cooling 2000 DC Air Conditioner, Max Fan Deluxe, 20 Gallon Fresh water storage with an additional 7 gallons in the hot water tank, and 7 gallons of Grey water storage.
We installed side pods to allow for width oriented sleeping giving more room for a kitchen, fridge/bench seat and even a second Lagun table mount up front for doing laptop work.
On the exterior the build was packed with equipments for cargo carrying and offroad protection. Armor included a CA Tuned Offroad Front Bumper, Craft Autoworks Rock Slider Side Steps, and a Van Compass Engine Skid Plate. Cargo is held by Owl Vans Ladder Tire Carrier and Sherpa Panel, a Flatline Van Co Roof Rack with custom roof deck, and Aluminess Side Ladder/Surf Pole.
COST: $114,000 + Tax and Van
- Baltic Birch walls and ceiling wrapped in automotive Suede
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Custom CNC cut maple plywood cabinetry
- 5ft Kitchen with butcher block counter
- Portable Induction Cooktop
- Slide out Dometic Cassette Toilet
- Iceco 75L DC Fridge Freezer
- Queen size bed with Side Pods
- Exterior Full Shower
- Overhead Soft Bag Storage
- Custom Color Temperature Adjustable LED Lighting
- Maxxair Deluxe Fan
- Nomadic Cooling 2000 DC Air Conditioner
- Espar S2-D2L Diesel Heater
- 600Ah Lithium Battery pack
- 3000 watt inverter/charger
- 50amp DC to DC with MPPT Charger
- 20 Gallon fresh water storage
- 7 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- 7 gallon grey water storage with electric dump valve
- Cargo area with L-track mounting rails for garage storage
- Owl Vans Ladder/Tire Carrier
- Roof Rack and Awning with exterior lighting