The Craft Autoworks Nomad is designed to be a compact, feature rich adventure van that can park in a garage. By outfitting the Ram Promaster City with a thoughtfully designed interior, robust electrical system, interior sleep system and slide out kitchen, we’ve created a highly capable van for a solo traveler or couple.
We like to think of this as a “trailhead vehicle.” It acts as a perfect base camp for other activities like backpacking, mountain biking, rock climbing or surfing. The additional roof rack storage on top allows mounting of large items like Surf and Paddle Boards or the addition of a Cargo box for more gear storage.
Meals can be cooked on the slide out kitchen system and the integrated cooktop can run off of butane or propane. Running water in the slide out kitchen is supplied from a 10 gallon fresh water tank.
Power is supplied by the Lithium battery system that includes a 1200watt inverter, dual DC to DC charging for vehicle or solar input (auto switching) and ample DC outputs to keep all your devices charged.
You can sleep inside the van on a pair of Trifold mattress which are even heated via DC power, keeping you toasty warm while sleeping in the winter.
The Base build price starts at $19,900 and that includes everything inside the van. All of the exterior accessories or suspension/tire changes are A La Carte and can be customized on each build.
If you are interested in having a Nomad built for you, fill out the contact form in the link below!
COST: $19,900 + Tax, Van and Options
- Roof Rack
- Curt 2” Trailer Hitch
- Magnetic LED Lights
- Roofnest Falcon Tent – Option
- Sparco 16” Wheels – Option
- Yokohama Geolander 215/60R16 AT Tires – Option
- 30mm Front and 20mm Rear Suspension Lift Kit – Option
- Driver Side Kitchen/Storage Cabinet
- Passenger Side Fridge/Electrical Cabinet
- ½” Maple Plywood Cabinetry
- ¼” Birch Upholstered Ceiling Panel
- 6x Rigid Molle Panels for Soft Storage
- Sidio Storage Crates x2
- 10 Gal Fresh water tank
- Slide Out Kitchen with cooktop, sink and faucet
- Outdoor Hot/Cold Shower
- Dometic 2.6 Gal Toilet
- Iceco JP30 Chest Fridge
- Custom Lithium Electrical system with 1200w Inverter
- Alternator Charging while driving
- 120 watt Portable Solar Panel while parked
- LED Lighting with adjustable Color Temperature
- Vinyl Body Wrap – Hood and lower sides – $700
- Audio upgrade – Replace front door speakers, add 1 under seat 8” subwoofer – $775
- Rockymount Backstage Swing out Bike Rack – $750
- 30mm Suspension lift with AT Tires – $2500
- Roofnest Falcon with Hi Vis Overland Roofnest Crossbar System – $4000
- 6′ Awning – $375