This 2021 Ford Transit 148 was converted to provide comfortable travel, camping and Bike hauling on and off the road. The layout features a compact kitchen with views out the sliding door, queen bed with flares, Isotherm upright drawer fridge and tons of storage in the closet and bench seat.
Systems include 600ah of Lithium batteries, 3000 watt Kisae inverter/charger, 30 Gallon Fresh water storage with an additional 4 gallons in the hot water tank, and even an onboard air compressor.
Comfort is provided by a Maxair Fan, Nomadic Cooling DC Air Conditioner and Espar Gasoline Air Heater.
On the exterior the build features a full compliment of Aluminess cargo carriers and an Amp Research Side Step. Ride quality was improved with BFG TA KO2 Tires and a Van Compass Suspension system.
COST: $118,000 + Tax and Van
- Baltic Birch walls and ceiling wrapped in automotive Suede
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Custom CNC cut maple plywood cabinetry
- 3ft Kitchen with butcher block counter
- Portable Induction Cooktop
- Slide out Dometic Cassette Toilet
- Isotherm Drawer Fridge Freezer
- Lagun Table system
- Queen size bed
- Overhead and side bed storage
- Custom Color Temperature Adjustable LED Lighting
- Maxxair Deluxe Fan
- Nomadic Cooling 2000 DC Air Conditioner
- Espar S2-D2L Diesel Heater
- 600Ah Lithium Battery pack
- 3000 watt inverter/charger
- 50amp DC to DC with MPPT Charger
- 30 Gallon fresh water storage
- 4 Gallon Isotherm Hot Water Heater
- 7 gallon grey water storage
- Bike Tray Slide Out
- Aluminess Ladder/Tire Carrier and Dual Bike Carrier with Cargo Box
- Amp Research Side Step
- Van Compass Suspension